The Raspberry Pi is everybody’s favorite little computer, the last thing that you’d want is for something bad to happen to it. Why not protect it with one of these snazzy plastic enclosures? These cases protect the Raspberry Pi from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board! Simply snap the RPi into the bottom half of the enclosure, then snap the two sides together.
The enclosure provides slots to access the peripheral header, USB ports, Ethernet, SD card, HMDI, composite video, audio, CSI and JTAG connectors as well as feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling and plus-shaped wall mounting slots. All of the status LEDs on the Pi are visible through the case thanks to light pipes embedded in the design. This is a really slick case and once you’ve gotten your hands on a Raspberry Pi, you’ll want to snag one of these to put it in!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.