The Pi Desktop is a desktop computer kit that has been designed to be used in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3. The contents of this kit fit securely inside the included stylish case, which allows you to conceal everything within the enclosure to keep things nice and tidy. With the Pi Desktop you will be able to convert your Raspberry Pi into a full PC with WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth®, Real-Time Clock (RTC), Camera and SSD (sold separately) capabilities. Once it is put together all you need to do is connect the Pi Desktop to a keyboard through USB and a display through HDMI — then enjoy a full PC experience!
This kit includes an add-on board that plugs into the 40-pin GPIO connector of the Pi and helps to connect a high-capacity external Solid State Drive (SSD) via mSATA interface for up to 1TB of extended memory. The Pi Desktop also offers an RTC and an intelligent power management controller to keep track of time and turn the Pi on/off or reboot without unplugging the USB power cable.
Note: This kit does NOT include a Raspberry Pi, which will need to be purchased separately. Please read through what the kit includes below, as well as additional required items in the User Manual.
- 1x Add-On Board
- 1x Heat Sink
- 1x Enclosure (Base and Lid)
- 1x Button Battery Cell (CR2032)
- 1x USB Adapter (Micro-Type A)
- 2x Screws
- 4x Long Spacer
- 4x Short Standoff
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.