Parallel port extension cable. Use this cable to hook any computer with a standard Parallel (Printer) port to any of our boards or programmers.
- 6 feet long
- Male to Female
- Wired straight through
Supported Devices: These cables are guaranteed to work with all Spark Fun Development boards with a parallel interface.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Raspberry Pi NOOBS Setup Tutorial
Welcome to our tutorial for using NOOBS (New-Out-Of-Box-Software) to install an OS (Operating System) for use with your Raspberry Pi. The NOOBS package includes access to seven popular Operating Systems: Raspbian Windows 10 IoT Core OpenELEC OS...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.