Papilio is an open source FPGA project intended for education, hobbyists, engineers or anyone interested in learning digital electronics in a friendly community.
As the currently most powerful development board in Papilio series, Papilio Pro is based on Xilinx Spartan 6 LX FPGA. It offers exciting new features over Spartan 3, including up to 48 massive I/O lines, dual channel USB, integrated JTAG programmer, 64Mb large SDRAM, and an efficient switching power supply.
Spartan 6 LX9 FPGA (Datasheet)
High efficiency LTC3419 Step Down Dual Voltage Regulator (Datasheet)
Dual Channel FTDI FT2232 USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface (Datasheet)
64Mbit Micron MT48LC4M16 SDRAM (Datasheet)
64Mbit Macronix MX25L6445 SPI Flash (Datasheet)
48 I/O pins arranged in a Papilio Wing form factor
32Mhz Crystal Oscillator
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.