BLEDWing, besides being an excellent name for a goth rock band, is also an excellent way to explore simple input and output for your Papilio FPGA development board. Simply snap the B/LED Wing into your Papilio board and you’ve got four LEDs and four push-buttons at your disposal!
Buttons and LEDs represent the most basic form of digital I/O and make a great starting point for debugging an application, especially when you’re just learning how to program for FPGAs.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Jack Gasset. A portion of each sale goes back to him for product support and continued development.
- 4 LEDs
- 4 Pushbuttons
- “Wing” style pin-out plugs directly into Papilio board
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade