BLEDWing, besides being an excellent name for a goth rock band, is also an excellent way to explore simple input and output for your Papilio FPGA development board. Simply snap the B/LED Wing into your Papilio board and you’ve got four LEDs and four push-buttons at your disposal!
Buttons and LEDs represent the most basic form of digital I/O and make a great starting point for debugging an application, especially when you’re just learning how to program for FPGAs.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Jack Gasset. A portion of each sale goes back to him for product support and continued development.
- 4 LEDs
- 4 Pushbuttons
- “Wing” style pin-out plugs directly into Papilio board
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.