This Panel Mount Right Angle 10K Linear Potentiometer w/ On-Off Switch is a two-in-one, with both a breadboard-friendly potentiometer and a switch. For the potentiometer-half, you've got a standard linear taper 10K ohm potentiometer, with a grippy shaft. It's smooth and easy to turn, but not so loose that it will shift on its own. It also comes equipped with an on/off switch at the beginning of the shaft's rotation. Adafruit like this one because the right-angle legs are 0.2" apart with pin-points, so you can plug it into a breadboard or perfboard. To use the switch, you'll need to solder to the two tabs in the back.
Once you're done prototyping, you can drill a hole into your project box and mount the potentiometer using the included washer and hex nut. Adafruit have got plenty of matching T18-splined knobs that you can pair up
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade