This Panel Mount Right Angle 10K Linear Potentiometer w/ On-Off Switch is a two-in-one, with both a breadboard-friendly potentiometer and a switch. For the potentiometer-half, you've got a standard linear taper 10K ohm potentiometer, with a grippy shaft. It's smooth and easy to turn, but not so loose that it will shift on its own. It also comes equipped with an on/off switch at the beginning of the shaft's rotation. Adafruit like this one because the right-angle legs are 0.2" apart with pin-points, so you can plug it into a breadboard or perfboard. To use the switch, you'll need to solder to the two tabs in the back.
Once you're done prototyping, you can drill a hole into your project box and mount the potentiometer using the included washer and hex nut. Adafruit have got plenty of matching T18-splined knobs that you can pair up
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.