Ozobot Evo brings the goodness of Ozobot STEM learning up another level. It integrates the innovative colour-coded message system which Ozobots use to perform different actions with OzoBlockly. They've got tight iOS and Android app integration to utilise remote control operation, OzoChat messenger system, and heaps more!
Ozobot merges creativity with technology by creating a colour-based programming language that Ozobots can interpret to control their behaviour. Boosts, turns, spins, and hurricane twirls are all enabled using the Ozobot colour makers.
Once you've got the hang of the colour codes, take your Ozobot to the next level using the OzoBlockly programming language which uses drop-and-drag coding blocks to create sophisticated programs. Then you've got everything you need to create epic race tracks, unique maze solvers, anything you can imagine.
- Color and Line Detection
- Proximity Sensing
- App-Enabled (iOS and Android compatible)
- OzoChat worldwide messaging (gated chat for ages 12 and under)
- Remote Control mode
- Expressive sounds and LED lights
- Character and Content downloads
- OzoBlockly-Enabled for introductory to advanced programming
- For Ages 8+
- 60+ Minute Playtime
In The Box
- 1 Ozobot Evo, Crystal White (32mm)
- 1 Playfield
- 1 OzoSkin
- 4 Color Code Markers
- 1 Carrying Pouch
- 1 USB charging cable
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Our Ozobots Review and Educational Tips
In the Spring of 2012, a tech-gadget company called Evollve Inc. was founded with the goal of creating innovative ways for tech-savvy youngsters to play, learn and interact in a digitally expanding world. There's absolutely nothing wrong with learnin...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.