Ozobot is one of the most innovative and creative teaching tools you'll ever use. It's powerful, yet easy to use, and it brings the fundamental concepts of robotics, electronics, programming, logical reasoning, and collaborative teamwork to the classroom in a way never seen before.
This Ozobot Evo Classroom Kit is the perfect way to bring Ozobot into STEM classrooms targeting maths, science, coding/programming, after-school programs, and heaps more. Part of the beauty behind Ozobot is the intuitive programming environment, lesson plans, teacher resources, tips and tricks, along with our collection of Maker Tutorials. Take a look at the Ozobots STEM program for more info.
What's in the Box
- 12 Ozobot Kits containing:
- Ozobot Evo
- Clear DIY Skin
- Marker Set
- Ozocode Sheet
- 2x Multi-port USB chargers
- Teacher's Guide
- Ozobot Tip Sheet
- OzoBlockly Get Started Sheet
- Log Sheet
- Ozobot Driver's Ed Activity with Foam Cylinders
- 20 Certificates
- Storage box and Classroom box
We're here to help if you have any questions.
Already have your classroom kit and just need a topup of the resources? Then download the digital versions of the printed material contained in the kit to keep your classroom going.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
What a glorious time we live in, where, as technology continues to evolve, so too does the ability to learn more about it and get hands on with concepts that would otherwise be out of reach, especially for young minds. Today, we’re going to tak...
- Circuit Scribe for Educators
Educators everywhere are lining up to have the most recent, high-tech teaching tools to introduce STEM learning in the classroom. With the rate that modern technology is advancing, educators can often feel overwhelmed with the sheer number of choices...
- Our Ozobots Review and Educational Tips
In the Spring of 2012, a tech-gadget company called Evollve Inc. was founded with the goal of creating innovative ways for tech-savvy youngsters to play, learn and interact in a digitally expanding world. There's absolutely nothing wrong with learnin...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.