The ORION™ Delta 3D Printer is an exciting and attractive new 3D printer from the folks at SeeMe CNC that's designed to print ABS, PLA, and other materials from the very beginning. There's no need to refine or do anything to your printer - so you really have a ton more options for material than you usually do with an unmodified 3D printer.
There's also an up-front LCD panel so you can see your printing status and an on-board SD card to store up to 4GB of files. The printer runs with high speed positioning (up to 300mm/s) with high precision at 50 micron accuracy.
This printer doesn't require much set up or configuration and you can basically start printing right out of the box. Comes with a 0.5mm nozzle and includes a 1lb spool of PLA filament. And if you need more, We carry a wide variety of filament here.
Check out the video above for more info.
There are lots more specs in the tech details below but Adafruit are really into this 3D printer for its unique design and usability. This is the black version of the Orion Delta.
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Overall Printer Size: 14" Diameter 24" tall
- Overall Printer Weight: 18 Pounds
- Power Requirements: 100-240 AC (Selectable on power supply input)
- Maximum Printable X/Y Area: 6" Diameter (150mm)
- Maximum Printable Square Size: 4 1/8"" (106mm)
- Maximum Printable Z Height: 9 1/4" (235mm)
- Max X/Y Resolution: .1mm
- Max Z Resolution: .0125mm
- Avg. Print Speed: 30-60mm/s
- Max Movement Speed: 300mm/s
- Max Hotend Temperature: 245c
- Max Heated Bed Temperature: 120c
- Part Cooling Fan Included (G Code Controlled)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.