Get cracking on your robot, fixture or gantry with this luxurious extruded aluminum starter kit. You get tons of stuff, so you won't end up frustrated and missing a component. The pieces are also pre-cut so for many small projects you won't even need to get out your hacksaw. All extrusions are 15mm by 15mm square
- 4 pieces of 150mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 120mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 90mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 60mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 30mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of T bracket
- 16 pieces of L bracket
- 100 pack of nuts, 100 pack of bolts and a 2mm hex key or 2mm hex screwdriver
Because this kit is anodized aluminum, it is suceptible to scratching! Adafruit have no control over whether or not your kit shows up with scratches on it.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.