The Wii Nunchuck has proven to be an excellent bargain - switches, joystick, and accelerometer in one handy package! But it's a shame to hack off the connector to make use of it, so use the Solarbotics Nunchucky breakout board adapter!
The Nunchucky features:
- Two sets of interface pads
- Includes a 4 Pin male header
- Lock notches so your Nunchuck "clicks" in and won't let loose!
- Tie-down Holes for securing ribbon-cable extensions
Pairs perfectly with Adafruit's Wii Nunchuck controller You'll need a microcontroller with i2c port. Please note that some people have reported problems with cheap 3rd party nunchucks not working with Arduino sketches.
Nunchuck controller not included!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.