If you've got a project that needs some vision, then this handy little TFT screen is just the thing you're looking for. It's a 3.5" display designed for analogue video signals with NTSC/PAL driver board. It takes a 6-15V DC input and has pre-soldered RCA connectors for composite video and provides two different channels: AV1 and AV2. Only one channel can be used at a time, and if AV2 detects a signal then it will replace the signal on AV1, allowing for two sources to be connected.
A simple menu system for controlling brightness, colour and contrast can be accessed via the three onboard push-buttons. The control board is connected to the screen via a thin ribbon cable which must be handled with care to avoid damage to the connector.
Whether it's for a Raspberry Pi to bring vintage game emulations to life, or the resurrection of old hardware such as a VCR, this NTSC/PAL TFT Display is going to be perfect for your project.
- Power with 6-12VDC only into onboard buck converter
- 150mA power draw at 12V, 350mA at 6V
- Control board measures 70mm x 52mm x 11.15mm
- Visible display dimensions: 70.08mm horizontal x 52.56mm vertical
- Resolution: 320 RGB wide x 240 high
- Dot pitch: 0.219 mm wide x 0.219 mm high
- Display metal case dimensions: 76.9mm x 63.9mm x 3.3mm
- Weight: 48g
Adafruit have the raw CLAA035QVA01 Display Datasheet which can tell you more about the display itself (but not the control board)
- Sept 4, 2014 - The manufacturer has changed the design of the driver, it now uses a new chipset but is functionally identical.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.