The Netduino Plus is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. The board features a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment, making it a perfect solution for engineers and hobbyists alike.
The Netduino Plus 2 has four times the speed (168MHz), six times the code space (384KB), and twice the available RAM (100KB+) of Netduino Plus 1. They’ve also given it a whole series of rich new features like four serial ports, six PWM channels and 12-bit ADC. The 6-pin ICSP header has been swapped out for a 10-pin MiniJTAG header. The goal is to enable developers to compile their own firmware using GCC and debug both native and managed code at the same time.
- STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 168MHz, Cortex-M4
- Code Storage: 384 KB
- RAM: 100+ KB
- 10 mbps Ethernet
- Micro SD card support up to 2 GB
- Input Voltage: 7.5 - 9.0 VDC or USB powered
- 25 mA per Pin max Current
- Digital I/O are 3.3 V but 5 V tolerant
- Layout File
- Datasheet (STM32F405RG)
- Reference Manual (STM32F405RG)
- .NET Micro Framework v4.2 Source
- Netduino Pus 2 Firmware v4.2.1 Source
- Product Page
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.