The Netduino Mini is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. It features a 32-bit microcontroller (the same one used in the Netduino) and has a rich development environment. The Netduino Mini has a total of 16 GPIOs with SPI, I2C, UART, 4 PWMs, and 4 ADC channels.
The board measures 1.2" x 0.6" and can fit easily into a breadboard. It is also pin compatible with the BASIC Stamp 2 and can be used with most of the BASIC Stamp 2 boards and kits. This is a very powerful developing platform in a very small package.
- Atmel 32-bit microcontroller
- 48Mhz, ARM7
- Small form factor
- 512Kb code storage
- 64K RAM
- Input - 7.5 - 12VDC
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.