Netduino Go is a plug-and-play Netduino with support for more GPIOS, serial ports, analog inputs, and PWMs. Netduino Go has four times the speed (168MHz), six times the code space (384KB), and twice the available RAM (100KB+) of Netduino Plus.
Some of you aren't yet comfortable picking up a soldering iron, or you don't want to spend your time calculating resistor band colors. With Netduino Go, we've virtualized all the peripherals. All you have to do is pick what you need and plug it in. Besides, each module has a small microchip which works together with the mainboard, easy to use.
- • 8 gobus ports, compatible with gobus modules
- • STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
- • Speed: 168MHz, Cortex-M4
- • Code Storage: 384 KB
- • RAM: 100+ KB
- • Power LED: white
- • Gobus port leds: 8 blue
- • Input: micro USB powered
- • Output: 5VDC and 3.3VDC switched
- • Max current: 300mA @ 5.0VDC(up to 500mA @ 3.3VDC)
- • Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 °C (32 - 158 °F)
- • RoHS compliant
- • Netduino Go
- • Gobus shield base
- • Gobus potentiometer
- • Gobus rgb led
- • Gobus button
- • Four gobus cables: two 5cm, two 10cm
- • Eight sticky feet
- • 3 ft micro usb cable
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.