Netduino is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. Featuring a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment, it is suitable for engineers and hobbyists alike. This combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more!
The Netduino 3 has the same 168 MHz (Cortex-M4) processor as the Netduino 2 but almost four times the code storage at 1408 KB and almost double the ram at 164+ KB. Check out the full specs here and more information about Netduino over at netduino.com
- Works with most arduino shields (some require .net mf drivers)
- 1408KB code storage
- 164KB RAM
- 6 ADC channels (12-bit)
- 3 'gobus' ports
In the bag:
- Netduino 3
- Four sticky feet
- 5cm 'gobus' cable
- STM32F427VG Datasheet
- Netduino 3 Schematic
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 70°C
- Input: 7.5-12 VDC or USB powered
- Output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for Netduino products, click here.
Product Dimensions: 79.5mm x 53.3mm x 12.3mm / 3.1" x 2.1" x 0.5"
Product Weight: 28.0g / 1.0oz
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.