Are you a fan of the Netduino? Are you a .NET developer looking for a capable 32-bit development board? Well we’ve got good news! Secret Labs have updated their classic Netduino to create: Netduino 2!
Netduino 2 is still the same Arduino shield compatible board you know and love, except faster with more code space. Powered by an STmicro Cortex-M3 microcontroller running at 120MHz, the Netduino 2 packs 192KB of code space and 60KB of RAM. With built-in hardware peripherals like UART, PWM, I2C, 12-bit ADC and DAC, the Netduino 2 is ready to interface with whatever you throw at it. That includes Arduino R3-style shields, since Netduino 2 adds two GPIO over its predecessor.
- STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 120MHz, Cortex-M3
- Code Storage: 192 KB
- RAM: 60 KB
- Power LED and User LED
- Button Acts as reset by default but can be used as input device
- Vin: 7.5 - 9.0 VDC or USB powered
- Vout: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
- Max Current: 25 mA per pin
- GPIO are 3.3V but 5V tolerant
- Netduino 2
- 4 x Sticky Feet
- 3ft Micro Usb Cable
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.