This custom-designed rubber wheel has a rubber tire with a diameter of 1.69" (43 mm). It is designed to fit the output shafts on our mini metal gear motors as well as the Solarbotics metal gear motors. Teeth on the hub optionally allow a reflectance sensor to be used for encoder feedback.
Gear motors should be mounted onto the side of the hub with the protruding teeth. The output shaft will slide into the socket easily at first but will achieve a snug fit when pressed through to the other edge of the hub.
The output shafts on the Solarbotics metal gear motors will also fit these wheels, but because they are shorter they will have to be mounted onto the other side of the wheel where the fit is tighter.
The Micro Metal Gearmotor Bracket Extended is specifically designed to work with this wheel. Please note that the non-extended version of our mounting bracket will not work well with this wheel.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.