This kit is designed to connect directly to the National Instruments myDAQ measurement and control tool. The board consists of a prototyping space with GND and 5V rails as well as each I/O line from the myDAQ broken out to standard 0.1" pitched headers. In addition, a breadboard is included with adhesive backing which can be mounted over the prototyping area for solderless prototyping. All of the myDAQ I/O lines are also broken out to female headers to make breadboarding with jumper wires simpler.
The National Instruments myDAQ is an affordable measurement and control tool that allows students to perform experiments anywhere. If you aren’t familiar with it, have a look at the NI myDAQ website below.
- Protoboard with myDAQ Terminal Block and Female Headers
- Clear Self-Adhesive Breadboard
- 4 x Silicone Bumper Feet
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.