Mojo (n) is defined as “the art or practice of casting magic spells.” With the Mojo v3 FPGA you will definitely discover what kind of magic you can make! This development board is a field-programmable gate array (FPGA), meaning that you (yes, you) get the pleasure of configuring the digital circuits on the Mojo v3 to your own specifications! What separates this FPGA from the others is ease of use and the thorough tutorials that Embedded Micro provide (which can be found below). The goal of the Mojo v3 is to get you up and running with a FPGA as easily as possible
The Mojo v3 FPGA uses the logic optimized Spartan 6 Lx9 and the high performance ATmega32U4. Needless to say this board has no shortage of processing power. The ATmega32U4 comes with a USB (DFU) bootloader which will allow you to install future upgrades to the firmware without having to buy a programmer. Once the board is powered on, the ATmega configures the FPGA from the flash memory. After the FPGA is successfully configured the ATmega enters slave mode. This allows your FPGA designs to talk to the microcontroller; giving you access to the serial port and the analog inputs.
- Spartan 6 XC6SLX9 FPGA
- 84 digital IO pins
- 8 analog inputs
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 1 LED to show when the FPGA is correctly configured
- On board voltage regulation that can handle 4.8-12V
- ATmega32U4 used for configuring the FPGA, USB communications, and reading the analog pins
- On board flash memory to store the FPGA configuration file.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.