The Modulo Gizmo Kit is an entry-level kit focused on education and playful exploration. It’s a great way to get started with Modulo without breaking the bank.
The Gizmo Kit includes the base to hold and connect up to four Modulo modules, a powerful Arduino-compatible microcontroller, a knob module (rotation encoder, push button, bright RGB LED), an infrared remote transmitter/receiver, a micro servo motor (with included servo horns), and a microUSB cable. You can build all sort of things with the Gizmo Kit!
Modulo hardware makes it a breeze to assemble the electronics for a project, and we want to make writing software for it as easy as possible too. The provided libraries for Arduino, Python and Particle will help you do just that. You never have to worry about pin numbers, registers or other low-level details. Simply create objects for each Modulo and interact with them in a straightforward and intuitive way.
- 1x Modulo Base
- 1x Controller Module
- 1x Knob Module
- 1x IR Remote Module
- 1x Micro Servo Motor
- 1x MicroUSB Cable (1.5ft)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.