This is the Micro Gripper Kit A, a simple robotics kit that is great for “getting a grip” on smaller robotics projects! Designed for use with any sub-micro size Hitec servo, the gripper kit is easy to assemble and requires only a Phillips Head Screwdriver. This Micro Gripper is capable of opening 2.75" wide max, has an overall body dimension of 2.6" long by 1.3" wide, and offers the 0.77" hub pattern for easy mounting on Actobotics components.
Actobotics is a robotics building system based around extruded aluminum channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the two standardized hole patterns, nearly all Actobotics components can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
Note: This kit does NOT include a servo. Check the Recommended Products section below for great sub-micro size servo options.
- Opening Width - 2.75" (69.85mm)
- Hub Pattern - 0.77"
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.