The micro:bit Educator's Lab Pack is the perfect way to introduce micro:bit into a classroom or learning environment. It's got 10x of everything you need to get inventing with micro:bit, and even has alligator clips and jumper wires to connect to breadboards, sensors, and other circuits.
Everything is pre-packed and organised to make the micro:bit experience as smooth as possible. But Sparkfun don't just leave you with a bunch of new gear and hope that you figure it out, it's designed for educators, by educators. There's example projects, lesson plans, and other teaching materials available Sparkfun and micro:bit which is why it's such a fantastic learning platform.
For more info on the micro:bit platform, take a look at our micro:bit page which includes our own tutorials on micro:bit and using it in the classroom.
What's in the Kit:
- 10x micro:bit Board
- 10x Small Servo
- 10x Mini Speaker
- 10x micro:bit Battery Holder — 2xAA
- 10x USB Micro-B Cable — 6 Foot
- 10x Alligator Test Leads (10 Pack)
- 10x Jumper Wires Standard 7in. M/M — 30 AWG (30 Pack)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.