The micro:bit Educator's Lab Pack is the perfect way to introduce micro:bit into a classroom or learning environment. It's got 10x of everything you need to get inventing with micro:bit, and even has alligator clips and jumper wires to connect to breadboards, sensors, and other circuits.
Everything is pre-packed and organised to make the micro:bit experience as smooth as possible. But Sparkfun don't just leave you with a bunch of new gear and hope that you figure it out, it's designed for educators, by educators. There's example projects, lesson plans, and other teaching materials available Sparkfun and micro:bit which is why it's such a fantastic learning platform.
For more info on the micro:bit platform, take a look at our micro:bit page which includes our own tutorials on micro:bit and using it in the classroom.
What's in the Kit:
- 10x micro:bit Board
- 10x Small Servo
- 10x Mini Speaker
- 10x micro:bit Battery Holder — 2xAA
- 10x USB Micro-B Cable — 6 Foot
- 10x Alligator Test Leads (10 Pack)
- 10x Jumper Wires Standard 7in. M/M — 30 AWG (30 Pack)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Micro:bit Light and UV Sensing
Every Micro:bit has the ability to measure visible light, but what about UV light? Imagine that you are growing a plant on the window sill in a well-lit room. Does your plant have enough light? Plants need UV light to photosynthesize energy, som...
- Micro:bit Soil Moisture Sensor
The Micro:bit is great for small portable projects like a soil moisture sensor. In this tutorial, we will walk through how to program a Micro:bit to make a reliable and consistent soil moisture sensor that will give consistent readings. The goal of t...
- Data Logging with the Micro:bit and OpenLog
The Micro:bit by BBC is a great data collection tool, it just needs a little help remembering what it has measured! This tutorial is made for those Micro:bit projects where transmitting your sensor data over radio or Bluetooth to a computer just won&...
- Natural Disaster Sensor Project for Micro:bit
The Micro:bit is a feature-packed development board that’s perfect for the classroom or the beginner programmer. Each Micro:bit has a built-in radio that can transmit and receive signals sent from other Micro:bits. The radio has a range of up t...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.