- Universal:can work on ANY cell network over the world! GSM, CDMA, TDMA, analog…
- Rich features:can utilize new features cell phones have. For example: on the iPhone, MICO can say commands to SIRI such as “post to twitter: temperature is 70degrees”. (of course, you could instead just use an old phonefor basic function)
- Simple:no need to learn complicated AT commands. Phone is controlled just with Answer/End Call Button and voice out of the microSD card.
- Perfect for quick/temporary projects:no need to buy GSM card just to run a quick demo project. Just plug in your own/friend’s phone. No need to tear it open to grab the card, or hack its software.
- Make MICO call to report temperature. On your own voice!
- Use as a simple audio player
- DTMF decoding IC
- DTMF encoding – play back recorded tone off microSD
- Answer/End Call button (physical and Arduino controlled)
- Play out sound to phone and to a headset
- Works both newer AHJ (iPhone/Android) and older OMTP phone standards
- Incoming audio amplified and read in by Arduino
- Foot print of Arduino UNO and Leonardo
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.