This is a 24W dual output switching power supply from Mean Well. This power supply is extremely reliable and able to output 15VDC at 0.8A. We’ve been testing this power supply for quite some time and can definitely attest to its might. Although this power supply doesn’t have a slick metal case like its siblings, it still features short circuit, overload, and overvoltage protections.
On this power supply board you will find a selector switch to change the voltage range between 85VAC to 264VAC or 120VDC to 370VDC. This specific model is cooled by free air convection and operates at a temperature of -10°C to +60°C. Mean Well has really outdone themselves with their power supplies, which are high quality and should last for quite some time without any loss in reliability!
- Output Voltage: 15VDC (CH1), -15V (CH2)
- Output Current Range: 0.1–1A
- Output Rated Power: 24W
- Input Voltage Range: 85–264VAC, 120–370VDC
- Load Regulation: ±3.0%
- Line Regulation: ±0.5%
- Low Leakage Current @ <0.5mA
- Fixed Switching Frequency @ 100KHz
- Universal AC input/full range
- Protections: short circuit, overload, overvoltage
- Cooling by free air convection
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Datasheet (PD-2515)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.