- 16x8 LED Matrix display
- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller
- Coin cell powered Real Time Clock Calendar (1x Battery CR1220, 12mmDia x 2mm Required)
- Texas Instruments TLC5920 LED driver
- 4 Buttons
- Piezo speaker output
- Sleep mode input
- 2 power inputs, USB Micro connector or 6V - 9V DC in. (Normal powered by Vin switches when USB power is present).
- Compact form factor
|Microcontroller||Atmel ATmega32u4 in TQFP-44 package|
|Operating Voltage||5V USB powered or 6V to 9V Vin|
|Power and communications||USB Micro B|
|Current||Approx 90mA average during normal operation Max. 300mA|
|LED Matrix||2x, 8x8, 3mm green LEDs|
|Clock speed||Microcontroller 16MHz, RTCC 32.768MHz|
|Flash Memory||32 KB|
|Expansion Header||Gnd, Vin, 5V, Sleep, Piezo-, Piezo+|
|Size||66mm wide x 32mm high x 17mm deep|
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.