The MakerBot® Replicator™ Mini is a compact 3D printer from the folks over at MakerBot. It's durable, reliable, and has an unparalleled ease of use thanks to its One Touch™ 3D Printing technology. Unlike its big brother the MakerBot Replicator, it also comes in a compact, desktop form - taking up just a slightly larger footprint than the assembled Printrbot Simple Kit.
There are other advantages to the MakerBot® Replicator™ Mini as well. It comes with MakerBot's free software and gives you access to the MakerBot Thingiverse® - their premiere 3D design community. And on top of all that, it includes all the advancements you've come to expect from the MakerBot team including the MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder, an on-board camera, software, and cloud utilization through MakerBot Mobile. Overall, it offers all of the features and support of a MakerBot in a compact package.
While Adafruit's Adafruit Edition Replicator remains out of stock while Adafruit try to decide whether we'll keep stocking it, Adafruit are putting in just a few of the Replicator Minis to gauge demand. We also carry a variety of other 3D printers if MakerBot's not your 3D printed cup of tea.
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 100mm x 100mm x 125mm / 3.9" X 3.9" X 4.9"
- Layer Resolution: 200 Microns
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm / 0.069"
- Filament Compatibility: Makerbot PLA Filament, Small Spool, 0.2KG (0.5 lb)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm / 0.015"
- Print File Type: .Makerbot
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-26°C [60-78°F]
- Storage Temperature: 0-38°C [32-100°F]
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions: 295mm x 310mm x 381mm / 29.5" x 12.2" x 15.0"
- Product Weight: 8 kg / 18 lbs
- Construction: PC ABS w/ Powder-Coated Steel Reinforcement
- Build Surface: Injection Molded Acrylic
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° Step Angle w/ 1/16th Micro-Stepping
- XY Positioning Precision: 11 Microns (0.0004")
- Z Positioning Precision: 2.5 Microns (0.0001")
- Software Bundle: Makerbot Desktop
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, Thing, Makerbot
- Operating Systems: Windows (7+), Mac OSX (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora)
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC; 0.75-0.41A; 50-60 Hz; 100W
- Connectivity: USB (Wi-Fi coming soon)
- Camera Resolution: 320 x 240
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.