Starter robot kit, as its name shows, is the perfect DIY Kit to test the waters of the robotics and maker world. With a set of beginner-friendly instructions that guide you step-by-step on learning robotics, electronics and programming.
- STEM Education: Excellent choice for beginners to learn electronics, graphic programming Scratch, and Arduino programming.
- One Kit, Two Robots : Build a robot tank or a three-wheel robot car.
- Scratch & Arduino Programming: Graphic programming Scratch based on Scratch 2.0, and Arduino programming. This kit will teach you all about programming a micro-controller board to control physical objects using sensors.
- Easy wiring, no soldering required.
- Control your robot with your smart device wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Enhanced Hands-on Ability
With heavy-duty mechanical parts, easy-to-use electronic modules like Me Orion, ultrasonic sensor, IR receiver (Bluetooth module), you can get an enhanced hands-on experience on building a robot tank or a three-wheel robot car that is programmable.
Support Scratch & Arduino Programming
Learning programming is way more fun when your code controls a robot. Based around an Arduino board, this kit will teach you all about programming a micro-controller board to control physical objects using sensors.
One Kit, Two Robots
Follow the detailed, beginner-friendly instructions to construct your choice of a robot tank or three-wheel robot car.
Three-wheeled Robot Car
The three-wheeled robot car is the other robot you can build with the starter kit. Two tyres and a caster wheel enable this three-wheeled robot car move smoothly.
Connecting 38 tracks together, this starter robot kit can be built as a robot tank. With the ultrasonic sensors on the deeper position, the robot tank will be able to detect obstacles timely and correspondingly change its direction to avoid collisions.
Modules in this kit all equipped with RJ25 ports for easy wiring. Just by connecting the modules together, robots can be built in a really quick way. All the wiring is simple and very clear.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.