In contrast to the DC motor, a photoelectric encoder is added into the encoder motor for detecting speed which is fed back to the signal input terminal for PID control to implement servo control for the motor.
- Control the speed and displacement for the motor precisely;
- Users can customize their own PID parameter by self-contained software;
- It provides overload protection.
|Rated voltage||6.0V (DC)|
|No-load current||≦ 200 mA|
|No-load speed||185±10% rpm|
|Rated load||0.9 Kgf.cm|
|Rated current||≦ 550mA|
|Rated speed||135±10% rpm|
|Locked-rotor current||≥ 2.0 A|
Height/Width/Length: 200 x 140 x 30mm (7.9 x 5.5 x1.2inch)
1 x Me Encoder Motor Driver
2 x Optical Encoder Motor-25 6V/186RPM
2 x Encoder Motor Wire
Before using, please make sure there is enough distance between the white sensor and the black coding disk as below picture for the white sensor may be damaged by the rotating part.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.