The Me Ultrasonic Sensor V3.0 is the improvement version of Me Ultrasonic Sensor V2.0, better quality and perform more stable.
Me Ultrasonic Sensor can be used to measure distance or obstacle avoidance, from 3cm to 4m. With the Arduino library we provide, users can get the distance directly and use the module easily.
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programming
- Over-current protection
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Labeled with yellow tag and compatible with Me Base Shield and Me Baseboard
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- on board indicator LEDs for debugging and feedback
Detecting range: 3cm~4m, best in 30-degree angle
For more information about this product, please visit our Learn page.
If you have any questions about this product or you need technical support, please post it in our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.