Me Temperature and Humidity Sensor is a sensor that contains a calibrated digital signal output. It adopts specific digital module collecting technology and temperature-humidity sensing technology to ensure high reliability and excellent long-term stability. This module can measure the temperature from 0℃ to 50℃. Users can use it to build a cost-effective temperature and humidity monitoring system. Its yellow ID means that it has a single-digital port and needs to be connected to the port with yellow ID on Makeblock Orion.
- Small size and low power consumption;
- Strong anti-interference ability;
- Total calibrated digital output;
- White area of module is the reference area to contact metal beams;
- Support Arduino IDE programming and provide runtime library to simplify programming;
- Adopt RJ25 port for easy connection;
- Provide pins to support most Arduino Baseboards.
- Power supply voltage: 5V DC;
- Control mode: Single bus digital signal;
- Power supply current: max 2.5mA;
- Temperature range: 0-50℃ ± 2℃
- Humidity range: 20-90% RH ± 5% RH;
- Precision: 1% RH, 1℃;
- Module dimension: 51 x 24 x 18mm (L x W x H);
Height/Width/Length: 51 x 24 x 18mm (2 x 1 x 0.7inch)
1 x Me Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.