Me 7-Segment Serial Display is a classic 4-digit common anode 7-segment display, it usually used to display numbers and a few special characters. You can easily use it in your robot project to show speed, time, the value of sensors, or scores. Me 7-Segment Serial Display is based on chip TM1637, you can control each segment and decimal point individually. Controlling each segment is not a complicated work, we have provided Arduino library for easy programming.
Notice: this is a picture of V1.0. For convenience, the RJ25 connector is moved to the back of PCB on V1.1.
- 4 digit red alpha-numeric display and one decimal point per digit
- Selectable brightness, you can see clearly even in daytime
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Digital Bits: 4
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.