The Video User Guide of Stepper Motor and Me 2H Microstep Driver V1.0
Makeblock 2H Microstep Driver is a type of 2-phase hybrid stepper motor driver. It is designed for driving 2-phase hybrid stepper motor of all kinds with 20mm to 42mm outside diameter and less than 2.0A phase current.
- Average current control, 2-phase sinusoidal output current drive
- Supply voltage from 12VDC to 36VDC
- Opto-isolated signal I/O
- Overvoltage, under voltage, overcurrect, phase short circuit protection
- 8 subdivision option: 1/2/4/8/16/32/64/128
- 8 channels output phase current setting
- Offline command input terminal
- Electrical input signal is TTL compatible
- Low noise and vibration
- Motor torque is related to speed, but not related to step/revolution
- High start speed
- High holding torque at high speed
- Easy to install on Makeblock parts
|Input current||< 2A|
Working Temperature: -10~45℃
Stocking Temperature: -40~70℃
|Humidity||Not condensation, no water droplets|
|Gas||Prohibition of combustible gases and conductive dust|
May you are confusing about which color cable on the stepper motor should be connected to which port on the driver (A+,A-, B+,B-), Here is a guide of it
1. Our stepper motor has two phase. So it doesn't matter you change the connection order between phase A and phase B. Which I mean Black and Green could be connected to A orB, Red and Blue could be connected to B or A. And yes, it would change the motor direction.
A-:Green or A-: Black Both of the connection type are OK.
3, There is only one rule you need to follow, which is you can't mix them together.
For example, this kind of connection type is wrong, it would make damage to the motor.
For more informations about this product, please visit our Learn page.
If you have any questions about this product or you need technical support, please post it in our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.