This linear motion closed type slide unit has an 8 mm inside diameter and is suitable for use in precision linear motion applications, such as in printing machines and computer numerical control (CNC) equipment. The slide unit, designed to carry a component, has a housing with a flat mounting face and four tapped bolt holes, and circle clips at each end to retain the ball bushing. Ball in the cage loop to run a smooth ball guide surface to ensure even if high-speed operation, low noise.
- Closed type bushing block and ball bushing insert for use in linear motion applications
- Four-bolt aluminum alloy bushing block for a lightweight ready-to-mount installation
- Synthetic resin retainer plate for accurate ball guidance and low noise
- Four rows of recirculating balls inside the ball bushing for smooth running
- Integral lip seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination
- Sold in Pair.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.