Makeblock Cuttable Linkage 080 is used as the link parts in DIY designs, such as 3D printer, link structure and other structures in Makeblock.
- Made from 6061 aluminum, 2mm thick, anodized surface.
- With holes on 8mm increments, can be drilled for 4mm hardware.
- Can be cut into short size as you like.
- Sold in Packs of 10.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade