CNC Motor Bracket is specially designed for fixing 555 High-speed CNC Motor on your projects. With the 4mm through holes on this bracket, you are able to connect it to other Makeblock parts to create projects.
This bracket can be used together with 555 High-speed CNC Motor and some cutting tools to build a CNC machine or a bench-type drilling machine or turn a 3D printer to a CNC machine.
- Can be connected to Slide with Copper Sleeve, Bracket 3x6, all Beam0824 series and Beam2424 series perfectly;
- Made from heavy-duty 6061 aluminum extrusion with anodized surface for long-time use;
- Great machining accuracy and mechanical intensity;
- 4mm through holes on the bracket for easy assembling.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum;
- Product Dimension (L*W*H): 48 x 48 x 32mm (1.88 x 1.88 x 1.25inch);
- Net Weight: 62g (2.19oz);
Part List:1 x CNC Motor Bracket – Blue
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.