In most cases ,when you buy some timing belts on the market, it is always not the size which you want or fixing open-end timing beltsis a big problem. Makeblock Belt connector can solve the problem. Belt Connector is usually used to fix open-end timing belt(width <=8mm) together when you use timing belt to build transmission. But it is suitable for mechanical clamps when you don't need belt to rotate completely around the pulley.
- Connect open-end timing belt together easily
- Eight M4 mounting holes compatible with most Makblock components
- Aluminum extrusion(high strength) , 3mm thick, anodized surface(long time to shelve with barely rusting)
It will be appreciated if you have any question or suggestion about our products.Please chat with us or visit our forum.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.