Makeblock Base Bracket is a kind of multi-purpose bracket which can use for Arduino, Meduino, and even Raspberry Pi.
Base Bracket B is bigger than Base Bracket A and has more holes to connect with electronic boards and mechanical parts. Additionally, the two biggest holes in the bracket will allow the RJ25 cables to go through.
Plastic Rivet 3075, Plastic Rivet 4060 and Plastic Rivet 4100 are included.
Users can choose Plastic Rivet3075 to connect Base Bracket with Arduino or Meduino, choose Plastic Rivet 4060 to connect Base Bracket with Battery Holder, and choose Plastic Rivet 4100 to connect Base Bracket with Base Board.
- Made of transparent Acrylic, light and nice looking
- Compatible with Meduino, Me BaseBoard, Battery Holder, and Raspberry Pi.
- 3 kinds of Plastic Rivet are included.
|1 x Base Bracket B|
|4 x Plastic Rivet 3075|
|4 x Plastic Rivet 4060|
|4 x Plastic Rivet 4100|
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.