The Video User Guide of Stepper Motor and Me 2H Microstep Driver V1.0
PHASE : 2PHASE
STEP ANGLE : 1.8+-5%°/STEP
RATED VOLTAGE : 12V
CURRENT : 1.7A/PHASE
RESISRANCE : 1.5+-10%/PHASE
INDUCRANCE : 2.8+-20%mH/PHASE
HOLDING TORQUE : 40N.cm Min
DETENT TORQUE : 2.2N.cm Max
INSULATION CLASS : B
LEAD STYLE : AWG26 UL1007
ROTOR TORQUE : 54G.cm2
The Stepper Motor Braket is not included.
May you are confusing about which color cable on the stepper motor should be connected to which port on the driver (A+,A-, B+,B-), Here is a guide of it
1. Ourstepper motorhas two phase. So it doesn't matter you change the connection order between phase A and phase B. Which I mean Black and Green could be connected to A orB, Red and Blue could be connected to B or A. And yes, it would change the motor direction.
A-:Green or A-: Black Both of the connection type are OK.
3, There is only one rule you need to follow, which is you can't mix them together.
For example, this kind of connection type is wrong, it would make damage to the motor.
For more informations about this product, please visit our Learn page.
If you have any questions about this product or you need technical support, please post it in our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.