This is Make Magazine's annual boards blowout issue, an examination of the latest from the world of microcontrollers and single-board computers! These prototyping devices are more powerful than ever, with the latest crop now capable of machine-learning tasks such as instantly identifying objects and driving autonomous vehicles. Meanwhile, new board ecosystems have started popping up, giving makers some great alternatives to the venerable classics. Make's boards guide insert will help readers figure out what is right for their project.
The issue also includes profiles of notable people and companies in this space, with a large feature on Adafruit's very own Limor "LadyAda" Fried, "the pioneering open-source engineer/CEO" of Adafruit. And, as always, a range of projects to keep you busy in your workshops and makerspaces.
All magazines ordered from Adafruit are signed by LadyAda herself! That's right – she individually signed every magazine that Adafruit have here. Get yours before they're all gone!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.