With the Lumi Shadow Printing Kit, you can learn the basics of Lumi's own Inkodye, a sunlight-activated dye. This kit teaches you how to print unique patterns with ordinary everyday objects. It's an easy and affordable way to begin printing with Inkodye and is a great first step to printing a custom canvas pouch, without the need for a special ink curing lamp.
While the kit comes with instructions, there's also a step-by-step guide on the Lumi site.
This kit contains:
- Inkodye Orange Snap Pack - x1
- Inkodye Magenta Snap Pack - x1
- Inkowash Detergent Snap Pack - x1
- Canvas Pouch (200mm x 100mm) - x1
- Acrylic Overlay (200mm x 100mm) - x1
Lumi is a Los Angeles-based company that's pioneering the Lumi printing process - a revolutionary photographic print process for textiles and natural materials.
For product support for all Lumi products, click here!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.