With the Lumi Photo Printing Kit, you can print images on fabric using the power of sunlight. The kit uses Inkodye - Lumi's own photo-sensitive dye that develops its color once exposed to sunlight or other UV lights. It's an easy way to experiment with dying and textile printing without the need for a special ink curing lamp.
This kit is a great alternative to screen-printing and has complete instructions on how to print a negative directly onto a t-shirt or any type of textile. While the kit comes with instructions, there's also a step-by-step guide on the Lumi site.
This kit contains:
- Inkodye Snap Packs - Black x2, Blue x1, Plum x1
- Inkowash Detergent Snap Packs - x2
- Inkofilm (8.5" Inkjet Transparency Film) - x4
- Project Board (305mm x 305mm)
- Test Negative
Lumi is a Los Angeles-based company that's pioneering the Lumi printing process - a revolutionary photographic print process for textiles and natural materials.
For product support for all Lumi products, click here!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.