With the Lumi Photo Printing Kit, you can print images on fabric using the power of sunlight. The kit uses Inkodye - Lumi's own photo-sensitive dye that develops its color once exposed to sunlight or other UV lights. It's an easy way to experiment with dying and textile printing without the need for a special ink curing lamp.
This kit is a great alternative to screen-printing and has complete instructions on how to print a negative directly onto a t-shirt or any type of textile. While the kit comes with instructions, there's also a step-by-step guide on the Lumi site.
This kit contains:
- Inkodye Snap Packs - Black x2, Blue x1, Plum x1
- Inkowash Detergent Snap Packs - x2
- Inkofilm (8.5" Inkjet Transparency Film) - x4
- Project Board (305mm x 305mm)
- Test Negative
Lumi is a Los Angeles-based company that's pioneering the Lumi printing process - a revolutionary photographic print process for textiles and natural materials.
For product support for all Lumi products, click here!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade