Do you need big logic analysis in a small package? That’s exactly what the Logic16 delivers. The Logic16 is a 16-channel USB logic analyzer with so much style it’ll make your cell phone jealous. Simply connect it to your computer with the included USB cable, attach your test probes and install the Saleae Logic software and you’ll be debugging in no time. Along with adding 8 more channels of signal capture, the Logic16 improves on its predecessor by expanding the hardware-side buffer for long captures at high speeds and adding support for 1.8V logic levels, as well as 2.0V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V (and the others in between).
Logic16’s inputs are protected against overvoltage conditions by a high DC impedance front end and ultra-low-capacitance diode clamps. A resettable fuse protects the USB ground return line to augment the USB host’s existing protection.
The Logic16 has a rugged, custom-machined aluminum enclosure and can be carried in the included zip-up carrying case (which is small enough to toss in your laptop bag). This is a great field diagnostic tool as well as a welcome addition to any workbench.
Dimensions: 3.12 x 3.12 x .39 inches
Weight: 2.6 oz
- Input voltage range: -0.9V to 6V
- Works with 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V systems
- Input Impedance: 180Kohm || 7pF (typical, approximate)
- Max Input Bandwidth: 25MHz square wave
- Tolerant of simultaneous switching on up to 8 channels at all voltages.
- Pulse-width measurement: +/- 10ns @ 100MHz, +/- 20ns @ 50MHz, +/- 40ns @ 25MHz, +/- 80ns @ 12.5MHz
- Up to 10B samples. Absolute maximum depends on data compressibility, available RAM and operating system. 10B samples assumes reasonably high compressibility.
- Available Sampling Rates: 100MHz, 80MHz, 50MHz, 40Mhz, 32MHz, 25MHz, 16MHz, 12.5MHz, 10MHz, 8MHz, 6MHz, 5MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz
- Maximum Sampling Rates: 100MHz @ 2 channels, 50MHz @ 4 channels, 25MHz @ 8 channels, and 12.5MHz @ 16 channels.
- Logic16 (fully tested)
- 2 x Ultra-Flexible Test Lead Set
- 18 x Micro Hook Clips
- USB A to mini-B Cable (2 Meter)
- Custom Carrying Case
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.