BRING POWERFUL STEAM LEARNING TO YOUR CLASSROOM
- Sets you up for 16+ hours of STEM/STEAM teaching with 8 engaging challenges, and additional companion lessons.
- Getting started is simple with a Student Invention Guide and Teacher’s Guide.
- Designed in partnership with educators to incorporate NGSS & Common Core in curriculum.
- Engage students in problem solving, creative thinking, and collaboration through invention-based learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning for 1 - 4 students.
Check out littleBits Handy Guidebook! 24 pages that will guide you from easy circuit building to mind-blowing inventions.
Start In A Snap: Educators of every level can now bring STEAM learning to life - no experience necessary. We walk you through every step with comprehensive lessons and guides.
Raise Technology Literacy: Students engage with electronics by completing 8 challenges that progress in difficulty, with 10 companion lessons for educators.
Intergrate STEAM Learning: With the inclusion of Art in STEM, students are empowered to think creatively and design and engineer solutions to real-world problems.
Make Curricular Connections: The 120+ page Teacher's Guide connects challenges to NGSS and Common Core standards, and inspires you to take concepts further.
Looking to take your kit to the next level? Try these littleBits CHALLENGES.
New to littleBits? Discover everything you need to know about teaching with Bits;
- Bit Basics: This guide teaches the fundamentals of Bits and littleBits circuits, makes getting started a snap.
- littleBits Intro: A hands-on lesson on how the platform works that sets students up for successful inventing.
- The Invention Cycle: A lesson on littleBits unique learning process that helps unlock creativity, discovery, and innovation.
This Set Contains
- 4x Tackle Boxes
- 10x littleBits Steam Student Sets
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our littleBits Gizmos and Gadgets Kit (2nd Edition) Review
The new Gizmos and Gadgets revision 2.0 from littleBits is here and we've decided to review the kit for any budding inventors (or inventor's parents) out there. The v1.0 kit was impressive enough, we were interested to see what littleBits could have ...
- Our littleBits Rule Your Room Kit Review
"Yes, I would recommend this a friend." That's the verdict of 90% of people who pick up the Rule your Room Kit from littleBits. We love it so much, we're most definitely recommending it to you and your family. But you don't need to take our word f...
- LittleBits Community & the Workshop Set
LittleBits have launched a global network of organizations to share and spread the word of littleBits. It's all to put the power of electronics in the hands of everyone. The 'chapters' are simply locations such as maker spaces and libraries, all arou...
- littleBits for Educators
Professional development, educator’s discounts, classroom kits teamed with hundreds of pages of supporting content and lesson plans. This is what you get when you decide to bring littleBits to the classroom. All the drudgery has been taken care...
- The One Wand to rule them all!
Wands are cool, right? That's what Trinity, Adele, and April were thinking of our recent littleBits Workshop, down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. Their inspiration for this project came straight from the films, in particular, the magic wands that Harry and co use throughout the Saga. They went a bit above a typical wand though, using a pressure sensor alongside a fan, buzzer, and bar graph to make their wand light up...
- littleBits Death Eater Skull!
Remote Controls are magical enough to recreate this awesome Death Eater Skull. You can switch it on from across the room and make it glow an evil green! Jake and Nathan built this invention at a littleBits Workshop down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. At first, they tweaked an RGB LED Bit to be the perfect green and after some additions and problem solving they ended up with this remotely controlled Skull lamp. Just a...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.