This soft fabric ribbon has tiny surface mount LEDs bonded onto two thin conductive threads that go along the length. A tiny battery pack controller snaps onto the end. The result is an ultra-flexible and elegant-looking way to add LEDs to a wearable project.
This ribbon is approximately 21"/53cm long, and has 10 white LEDs spaced equally along the ribbon. You can cut the ribbon easily but you cannot solder to it so once it's cut, it cannot be re-joined. The battery pack has a simple controller that switches between a few modes: all on, fast blink, slow blink, and a slow fade in and out. It is powered by and comes with 2 x 12mm coin cell batteries, but you can also get some more from us. We also have extra battery packs. It is possible to cut the ribbon in half and then snap another battery pack onto the second piece.
Litex White LEDs on White Fabric Ribbon Pack (4:55)
- Powered by 2 x CR1220 batteries
- Weight: 5.88g
- Dimensions: 15.43mm / 0.6" x 30.47mm / 1.2" x 10.54mm / 0.4"
- Ribbon Length: 533.4mm / 21"
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.