If you’re looking for a simple way to add a battery to your LilyPad project, the LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder might do the trick. It’s a simple board which holds a 20mm coin cell battery (such as a CR2032) and gives you 4 connection points (two positive and two negative) for sewing into your project.
Note: The LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder is a design conceived by Felicia Williams of Boulder, Colorado. Also, a portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.