Warning: This product requires a button battery to operate which is hazardous to young children. Do not use this product for projects that are potentially accessible to young children.
If you’re looking for a simple way to add a battery to your LilyPad project, the LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder might do the trick. It’s a simple board which holds a 20mm coin cell battery (such as a CR2032) and gives you 4 connection points (two positive and two negative) for sewing into your project.
Note: The LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder is a design conceived by Felicia Williams of Boulder, Colorado. Also, a portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.