The versatile Leddar M16 module can be easily integrated to add cost-effective, smart sensing capabilities to almost any application, enabling developers and integrators to make the most of this cutting-edge technology. Various beam options, creating different fields of view ranging from 9 to 95 degrees, are available to provide the best possible match to your requirements.
The modules come with the Leddar Enabler SDK, which provides a user-friendly application programming interface (API) with .Net and C libraries, complete with code examples. Sample code for RS-485/MODBUS for both Windows and Linux, as well as LabVIEW and MATLAB integration examples are also provided.
- Proven reliability, even in harsh conditions
- Immune to ambient light
- No moving parts, for ultimate robustness
- Easy to integrate, includes Leddar Enabler SDK
- Low power consumption
- Best cost/performance ratio
- 16 independent segments with simultaneous acquisition and lateral discrimination capabilities
- 9o to 95o beam options, for optimized field of view
- 0 to 100 meter detection range (325 ft.)
- Rapid data acquisition time, up to 50 Hz
- Beams: 95 degree
- Detection range: 0 to 100 meters (325 ft.)
- Accuracy: 5 cm
- Data refresh rate: 6.25 Hz to 100 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40C to + 85C
- Meets IEC 62471 2006 criteria: Exempt lamp classification
- Distance precision: 6 mm
- Distance resolution: 10 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN, UART
- Wavelength: 940 nm
- Power supply: 12 or 24 VDC (jumper - selectable)
- Dimensions: 104 x 66 x 48 (mm)/ 4.09 x 2.6 x 1.89 (inches)
- Weight: 180 g
- Leddar M16 Sensor Module (95 degree beam) x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.