A really really useful and fun addition to your Arduino kit bag. Comes as a kit which is very easy to assemble, great for kids.
Compatible with the official Adruino code examples
Compatible with all Arduino generations, including the new R3 and Leonardo which have more pins
Leaves A0, A1, RX & TX free to be used, all other pins are used to drive the matrix.
Build instructions and documentation here
Really good customer video (many thanks Andrew) of it action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLtN8Hg3g-8
Note - the tactile reset button is shown soldered on the board although is not included.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.