This is a large sized RGB LED Matrix with a backpack that has been designed to take SPI serial input and display any graphics you pass it. All the refreshing and communication control is taken care of by the backpack. It’s even reprogrammable! 7 software selectable colors are available!
Unit comes with a Red/Green/Blue LED Matrix assembled with a RGB Matrix Backpack Controller.
Check out the LED Coffee Table tutorial!
- Eagle Files
- Matrix Backpack Controller Datasheet
- RGB Serial Matrix Firmware
- Sample Interface Code
- Sample Arduino Sketch
- Triple Color LED Matrix Datasheet
- Example Software for older RGB Serial Matrix
- Wiring Example
- Example deployment by Nokinomo
- Example Project by Mr. Nick Hall
- Ladies and Mens Room Mixup by Vanessa Carpenter
- Ethernet LED Matrix tutorial by Owen Osborn
- 2.38x2.38" square
- Max width of backpack including connector pins - 1.1"
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.