This is the new model of the Sure Electronics 3208 series demo board. The demo board is programmable via PC software via a USB interface to display your messages on the Sure Electronics LED matrix display boards. Software features include:
- Up to two lines of messages
- Select screen size
- Scroll interval
- Simulate output
With this board you can drive messages to 1, 2, 3, 4 or even 8 matrix display boards! It certainly extends the service range of LED matrix displays to bulletin or info boards in railway or bus station, banks, hotels, supermarkets. Moreover, it can also be used to test 2416 boards (new version) or 3216 boards!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.